– Henk Jaap Kloosterman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rotary Club The Hague Innovation (RCTHI) is a service club with the objective to utilize its professional experience and personal commitment to help tackling our communities’ most persistent problems. Rotary members believe that we have a shared responsibility to take action on our world’s most persistent issues. 35,000+ Rotary Clubs worldwide work together to:
– Promote peace
– Fight disease
– Provide clean water, sanitation, and hygiene
– Save mothers and children
– Support education
– Grow local economies
RCTHI members are working in a wide range of innovative professional working environments. Our approach is to pursue the above objectives in an innovative, modern (e-platform), personalized (choose your own project) and flexible (physically and/or online) manner with a strong focus on transparency and collaboration with other humanitarian organizations.
Innovative solution(s) we are working on
Rotary Club The Hague Innovation (RCTHI) can contribute as DCHI-partner in several ways:
– Many innovative solutions for humanitarian problems require initial and relative small funding in order to be kicked-off. We typically think about financial support up to some €10K. RCTHI could set-up a “pre-seed” fund for this and/or conduct fundraising for the type of “early stage” initiatives. Furthermore, the Rotary Foundation has an extensive grant set-up to financially support humanitarian projects driven and executed by Rotary Clubs, with a total annual spend of typically 120 Million US$.
– The large Rotary network (35,000 Rotary Clubs worldwide, 1,2 Million members) is a large resource that can be utilized by RCTHI to identify other Rotarians or Rotary Clubs that could become actively involved in some of the projects related to the list of challenges as posted on the DCHI-website.