The DCHI Award for Best Humanitarian Innovation 2019: Last Call
August 27th, 2019
Are you working on an innovative project within Safety & Protection or Access to Modern Energy? Will your innovation make these forms of humanitarian aid more impactful and efficient?
Apply now for the DCHI Award for Best Humanitarian Innovation!
What’s to Win?
The award will be presented at the Partos Innovation Festival on 11 October 2019. Aside from giving shortlisted candidates a chance to meet fellow contestants and network with potential donors, DCHI is offering the winner:
- A Premium DCHI Innovation Support Package (valued at €8000): we will help you to bring your innovation to the next level by defining the next steps together and other forms of support, completely tailored to your needs.
- A “seat at the table” at the DCHI Annual Event on 05 November: you will get the chance to present your innovation to 150+ event participants from NGO’s, to government to private sectors.
- Extensive media attention: via DCHI’s media channels, online and/or radio and newspapers.
- Introduction to relevant partners: in the DCHI network.
Who can apply?
- The project was set up at least 6 months but not more than 3 years ago at the time of submission.
- The submission should contain a clear explanation on how the project contributes to DCHI’s current Initiatives: Safety and Protection and Access to Modern Energy
- You have already collaborated with partners (preferably from the private or development sector) who are committed to contribute to the innovation
- You or another representative of your project is available to come to the Netherlands on the 11th of October and participate in the Partos Innovation Festival, and should you win, on the 5th of November to host a roundtable at the DCHI Annual Event @ Impact Fest in The Hague.
This award is organized in collaboration with The Spindle.
Want to know more about the award last year? Check out the winners* from last year:
*Please note we are only awarding a Jury Award this year